Enhance the durability and appeal of your roof with our quality leadwork. We stock a wide range of lead flashing products to give your roof a professional finish.
Why get leadwork for your building?
Want to make sure your property is protected from the cold and wet for many years? Lead prevents water penetration from damaging the structure of your building. Lead has an excellent reputation for longevity and provides protection against the elements for your building.
Extensive range of roofing options:
- Flat roofs
- Slating and tiling
- Guttering, fascias and soffits
- Single ply roofing systems
- Approved installers of Velux roof skylights
- Immediate storm damage repairs
Defective flashings can cause your chimney to leak. That’s why you can rely on us to install lead soakers under every course of flat tiles up to the side of the chimney.
Lead soakers are inserted between successive slate or tile courses to make a waterproof joint. They are available in a range of sizes.
- It lasts longer than other flashing products
- It’s resistant to corrosion
- It’s recyclable
- It can cope with a range of temperature fluctuations
- It can protect your property from damp and water penetration